The online versions of Office with email, instant messaging, HD video conferencing, plus 1 TB personal file storage and sharing.
It does not include the Office suite for PC or Mac. However, it includes web-based apps like Excel and Outlook, that are integrated with cloud services like OneDrive and Teams – enabling productivity from anywhere.
Customers enjoy the following benefits:
- The latest web-based Office apps and business services
- Email, file storage and sharing, meetings, and instant messaging
- Five layers of security and monitoring help keep your data safe
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Office desktop apps not included
- Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10 SAC, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016
- macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is not supported on any Windows 10 LTSC client products
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection
- Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing and to access services