Messaging, calendaring, and email archiving plans accessible from Outlook on PCs, the Web and mobile devices.
- Provide your users with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices
- Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface
- Maintain control over your environment while gaining the advantage of hosting your email on Microsoft servers
- In select plans, you can run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center
- Integrate with Outlook to enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access
Customers get the following benefits:
- 50 GB of mailbox storage, with ability to send messages up to 150 MB in size
- Connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online
- For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
- The Focused Inbox makes it easy to track email that matters most
- Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features
- Mailboxes are protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection
- Automatically move old messages to an in-place archive