Makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create data-linked diagrams that simplify complex information.
Each user can install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 10/11, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7. Includes support for:
- BPMN 2.0
- AutoCAD file import
- UML 2.4
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Get started easily with ready-made templates, themes, and 250,000 shapes in the Visio content ecosystem.
- Bring diagrams to life visually with data overlays, icons, colors, and graphics including one-step Excel data visualization.
- Add data or smart shapes to imported AutoCAD designs (support up to DWG 2013). Simplify or enhance advanced visualizations with ease.
- Access diagrams and processes on the go, from anywhere, with a browser or the iPad app.
- Tap into robust application architecture and create custom functionality with an available software development kit.
- Integrate data-linked diagrams into a Power BI dashboard to gain more business insights (PowerBI available separately).
- Complete diagrams faster with multiple users working on the same diagram at the same time. Share your work as a web-based link, attachment, PowerPoint, image, or PDF (PowerPoint available separately).
- Store and share your ideas and diagrams securely with the included 2 GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
- Compatible with Windows 10/11, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7
- Requires 3 GB of hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Online features require internet access
- Requires a Microsoft account
- Some features may require additional hardware or services, for example, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Online, or Microsoft OneDrive for Business (required for coauthoring)