Best suited for businesses that need Office apps across a range of devices. With this productivity-enhancing service, users have access to professional email, cloud file storage, and online meetings & chat.
Small-to-medium sized businesses with up to 300 employees.
Get work done and increase efficiency, by collaborating in real time with ease:
- Professional email and online storage, with built-in security to safeguard your data
- Automate your workflows between apps and services, without writing a line of code
- Get fully installed, completely up-to-date versions of various apps, like Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Use 1 TB of secure One Drive cloud storage for each user to upload, edit and share documents and files
- Work across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile phones (Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Communicate instantly using text, voice or video calls - share screens and host meetings on the web with up-to 300 attendees
- Build custom business apps, without any knowledge of coding - use templates or start from scratch, based on your requirements
- Use intranet and team sites to connect people to processes and content with SharePoint
- Access business-class email and calendar with Outlook, including a 50 GB mailbox per user, and send attachments of up to 150 MB
- Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, tablets, and PCs/Macs for each user
- Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and the two most recent versions of macOS
- Includes all languages
- Microsoft account mandatory for use of this service
- Apps or features with internet functionality require internet connection